Monday, June 6, 2011

Jewelry Creations

Hi friends, how was your weekend? Did you have fun? Did you relax? I had a great weekend, fun, fun weekend. I got to hung out with my hubby and best friends and party on Saturday, it was lots of Sangria involved so "it was fun" upps to much Sangria maybe, hehehehe!
Well and then on Sunday I got the whole afternoon for myself, since my husband had to work for while. I got to do everything I had pending. I knitted while watching my favorite movie "Like Water for Chocolate", I got to finish my sweater, I sewed all the buttons, I made some jewelry, I did laundry, I upload all the photos online, and I started two more projects! One hat for my husband and a Collar Shawl for me!
For now I am going to show you the jewelry and then I will show you my sweater in that way will be much more organized.
Here is all the jewelry I made this weekend. I want you to remember that I love and really enjoy making items, and for some reason summer time inspires me to make jewelry.

Heart Set
Heart Set
Heart Set





Green Set


Green Set

Green Set
Yellow Jade Set
Yellow Jade Set
Yellow Jade Set
If you have any questions about any of my pieces please email me at sabrinascreations79@hotmail.com I'll more than happy to help you. Also you can find all my jewelry at my shop Sabrina's Creations.
Thank you so much for stopping by, Hugs for you.
Sabrina



No comments: