Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday to you! I usually don't hate Mondays, but I don't love them either, but today it's a happy Monday because I have news for the winner of my 100 post contest!
and the winner is.....Evelyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Evelyn you've won a PDF pattern for the Wrong Star Hat. The only request is the day that you decide to make and finish it please show it to me! I would love to see it! Please email me at sabrinascreations79@hotmail.com with your emial address so I can send you the PDF.
Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Gracias por dejar su comentario y por participar.
Big hug for you,
Sabrina

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited -- thank you. I will be sure to send you a photo of the finished hat. I'll email you now.

Carl@ said...

Ohhhhhhhhh
Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
felicitaciones!!!!