Monday, May 16, 2011

My Cloud Bolero II

A while ago, I made a Cloud Bolero from one of the Ysolda's patterns. It was gray.
Today I wanted to tell you that I love this pattern so much that I had to make me another one, and so I did. I finished this little bolero last December. It's just that I've never took pictures of it. So at the beginning of this week I decided that it was time to take some pictures and share my final project with you. The pattern it's so much fun and it knits up super fast. The first one I made was like the pattern really I made it short and sewed a button at the middle on the bolero. When I started making the second one I decided to make it a little longer so I can use it with my leggings. I love the way it came out! I like it better than the first one I made. In reference to the yarn I just used the Lion Brand Vanna's Choice, really price convenient and easy to take care of, and when your wallet it's hurting it's ideal! I put this pattern also in Ravelry
Sabrina's Cloud Bolero II

Love this pattern!

with jeans will look better

I love this ribbon!

I hope you like it, it’s always nice when people like what you make, it makes me smile!

Update: I am currently working on my Owls sweater, this time is coming out bigger, and I almost finish knitting the body.
Hugs for you and thank you for stopping by!
Sabrina

No comments: