Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I just wanted to share that yesterday my husband and I did the pumpkin carved, for me was the first time ever, I was happy as a kid! We bought two pumpkins one for him and one for me. I copied whatever he did, like he sometimes says "watch and learn" and that's what I did.
After a little while my first pumpkin was done! and his too.
Here is a picture of my happy face with the two pumpkins.
The one on the right is mine and the one on the left is his!
Here is a close up
and this one is my husband's, it reminded me of the Night before Christmas movie!
Today around 7:00pm I put the camera and we video chat with my mom and we should her everything, well in Argentina they don't celebrate Halloween so she loves to see what is like here, you know.
It was a really fun day, and to make it complete I finish my first bolero! It looks so cute.
I will should you to you later on, it was too dark to take pictures today, but honestly I truly love it!

See you tomorrow!
and Happy Halloween to you!
Sabrina

No comments: