Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish a Merry Christmas to all my readers. i hope you are having a wonderful day with your family and friends. From me to you all the good wishes and love to you, and many happiness!
Well, Santa thought I was a good girl and brought what I wanted
I only asked for the set of interchangeable circular knitting needles fro Knit Picks, and i got them!!!!! Now I don't have to worry about looking for needles or buying different sizes, because I have them all. I also been wanting for a night face lotion from Estee Lauder (pretty expensive one) and Santa husband was so nice that he got me that one too!!! and he also got me a beautiful amigurumi book, that he thought it was so cute!

So now, I am all set, good lotions, good needles, good husband and a new coat!!!!!!


                                           This is what Santa got me!
 We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and now we are having a wonderful Christmas! I feel blessed.
And for all those who wonder how my dad is doing, he is doing better, thank you for asking!

Hugs for everybody, I have to go to try my new needles!

No comments: