Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Suri Alpaca fExtra fine Merino soooo Softtttt!!!!!


What a gray day today! I wish I was home knitting on my sofa watching something fun, but in reality I am stock at work like the majority of us. During lunchtime I went to Hancock fabrics to see what they had. I found some cheap yarn the Vanna’s Choice from Lion Brand in Dusty green color. I love it! I am planning to knit me another bolero, since the one I knitted has been use a lot. Well I can’t complaint the yarn is pretty decent and is machine washable (what a relieve), and I only spend $7 because it was 30% Off!!!

I have to confess that yesterday I found a place online that sells Suri Alpaca Extra fine merino from Plymouth for $4,95 a skein!!!! http://www.fabulousyarn.com/plymouth_main_surimerino.shtml
 I was shock. Do you have any idea about how soft this yarn is? Well let me tell you it’s soft as a cloud!  So this morning after thinking for a long time I went to the website again and I browsed all over again until I decided to finally buy it. I bought 7 skeins of Suri Alpaca extra fine Merino for $34.00 less $3,50 discounts it came up as $31.00 and is Alpaca!!!!!
So, after all I have cheap yarn and good quality yarn. I think I have an idea about what I am going to make with my Suri Alpaca, but I am not sure yet. What I do know is that today when I get home I am going to start knitting another Bolero from Ysolda, because I love them!
My Baltazar Vest is done, I will show pictures really soon.
Ladies, I just want to knit on gray days!
Hugs to all of you and enjoy your knitting!
Sabrina

No comments: