Monday, November 12, 2007

Ice cream Blythe coat
SOLD!
at my shop!

What a weekend!! Nice of course but busy! Friday was relaxing but my hubby was working until like 11:00pm, so I’m bored when he is not around, I miss him so much, so I I just relaxed until he got home and I cooked some dinner for him. I love my hubby with all my heart and beyond that. Yes I really do.

Saturday I did the house chores and then I knitted a little bit because my friend Ceci came to pick me up to go girls night out! Yay! We had lots of fun, nothing fancy you know. We went shopping, and then to have some dinner and drinks, but we had a great time, we talked a lot. Hubby worked, he came home at 10:30pm. (I really missed him).

Sunday, well I think is the first time in years that I loved a Sunday as much as I loved this past one. (I usually hate Sundays, they’re really depressing for me, unless they are rainy Sunday, and then I love them. I know it’s weird).
Well the thing about this Sunday was that it was a really productive one!!
Pink polka dots hat at my shop

www.sabrinacreations.etsy.com


I finished lots of Blythe doll projects, I’m so proud of them. I think they look adorable. I had the time to list everything on my etsy shop and on flickr! I also had to work on a custom order and I’m super happy with those results too.
Colorful fall Blyhte hat
at my shop.-- sold--


www.sabrinacreations.etsy.com


I love to create, I’m so so happy doing it!
I also had the chance to spent time with my hubby who finally was able to live work earlier so he was home at 4:30pm this time. We watched football together, eat, talked and just hugged. I love hugs, I can’t go one day without one, he is not a big fan of hugs, but since he knows that I need them to live he gives me some, hehehe.
Well I finally took some decent pictures of my creations this time. I hope some people like them so the new items can find a new home soon.

WHITE HAND KNITTED COAT!
AT MY SHOP


Sabrina's Creations


SPANISH
Que fin de semana!! Lindo por supuesto pero bien ocupado! El Viernes fué tranquilo porque mi amor trabajo hasta las 11.00pm, así que no hice mucho, relajarme nomás hasta que el llego y le cocine la cena.

El Sábado limpié la casa y después tejí un poquito, hasta que mi amiga Ceci me vino a buscar para que pasemos la un rato juntas. Nos re divertimos! No hicimos nada sofisticado viste, solo fuimos de shopping, a cenar y aprovechamos a tomar unos tragos bien ricos.
Mi amor trabajo hasta las 10:30pm (la verdad es que lo extrañe mucho).

El Domingo… creo yo que es la primera vez en años que me encantó tanto un Domingo como este que paso. (Casi siempre odio los domingos me resultan deprimentes, a no ser que este lloviendo, entonces ahí me encantan. Raro no?).

Snow White Blythe hat at my shop--SOLD---
En mi negocio!



Bueno la cosa acerca de este Domingo fué que fue un día muy productivo!! Terminé un montón de proyectos para las muñes Blythe, estoy super orgullosa. Pienso que quedaron preciosos, y no es que sea modesta es que es lo que siento. Tuve tiempo para ponerlos en mi negocio etsy y también en mi página de flickr! También tuve que trabajar en una orden personalizada que me pidió una clienta y la verdad estoy muy contenta con los resultados.
Amo crear, soy feliz cuando lo hago!

Vaquita de San Antonio Blythe gorrito en mi negocio!
Ladybug Blyth hat at my shop!



También tuve la oportunidad de pasar tiempo con mi amorcito, quien finalmente llegó a casita a las 4:30pm de la tarde esta vez. Así que juntos miramos un poco de futbol americano , comimos, charlamos y nos abrazamos. A mi me encantan los abrazos, no puedo vivir ni un día sin tener uno, el amorcito mío.. . bueno el no es muy fanático de los abrazos, pero como sábe que yo los necesito para vivir a veces me regala algunos! Jajaja.

Ladybug hat
at my shop



Bueno finalmente pude sacar fotos de mis creaciones con más vida y color. Espero que a la gente les gusten así mis creaciones encuentran una casita nueva prontito!!

No comments: