Monday, November 5, 2007

I am here Amigos!!!


I’m here! I know I’m a really bad blogger. I think that it’s because sometimes I’m so busy that I don’t have time to do it.
I have been working on a lot of things lately, (blythe clothes!!) I know you might think less talking more pictures, right? Well the thing is that it’s getting really hard for me to take pictures, because now by the time that I get home is already dark. I’m not good a talking picture inside. Yesterday I asked my husband if he would help me to make a light box, and he said, “we’ll see”. I know that he knows a lot about photography, but he doesn’t disclose to me any information about it. I wish I knew as much as he knows.
Today I decided to bring my camera with me (at work) so I can take some nice sunny pictures of some finished projects that I want to list on my shop.

Last Saturday was my dad’s Birthday!! Happy Birthday Dad!! He is 52 now!
I couldn’t go to Argentina to spend his birthday with him, but my heart and my thought were with him all day long. I called him to Argentina like 4 times on Saturday. I love him he is the best dad in the whole world!!!
Yesterday we went to El Patio an Argentinean restaurant to celebrate my in-laws 42nd anniversary we had a great time. The only bad thing is that I forget to buy Alfajores for my husband (it’s his favorite cookie). He asked me for them yesterday in the way there and because I didn’t see them at the store I completely forget about them. Hubby is upset with me, I’m sad about it. I’m going to try to find those Alfajores not matter what and give them to him. He does so much for me I feel guilty now. Oh well hopefully I will find some and he is going to be happy again. I just called to one of the Spanish markets and the guy told me that he is going to bring some Alfajores this afternoon!! Yay!! Hubby is going to be super happy if that happens!!



Acá estoy!! Ya sé soy una muy mala blogger. Pienso que es porque a veces estoy ocupada haciendo algo y lo pospongo vieron.
Estuve trabajando en bastantes cositas ultimamente (ropita para las muñes!) Se que deben estar pensando más fotitos y menos escritura! No? Bueno la cosa es que se me está haciendo bien difícil sacar buenas fotos, porque para el tiempo que llego a mi casa ya esta oscuro. La verdad es que no soy buena para sacar fotos adentro, simpre me salen oscuras sin vida y la verdad no me gustan así. Ayer le pregunte a Ale (mi esposo) si el me podria ayudar a armar una caja de luz para sacar fotos, y me contesto, “vamos a ver”. Yo sé que el sabe muchisimo de fotografía, porque tomo clases y porque trabaja con fotos todo el tiempo, pero no quiere decirme ningún secreto acerca de eso. Desearía saber todo lo que el sábe. Hoy decidí traer la camara de fotos al trabajo así en mi hora de almuerzo aprovecho y le saco unas fotitos a algunos de los diseños que tengo listos para poner en mi negocio.

Este Sábado que paso fue el cumpleaños de mi papá, cumplio 52 añitos!!
Feliz Cumple Papi!! No he podido ir a Argentina a pasar el cumple con el este año pero mi corazón y mis pensamientos estuvieron todo el día con el. Lo llamé a Argentina como 4 veces el Sábado. Lo amo a mi papa, el es el mejor papa de todo el mundo!!!
Ayer fuimos a celebrar el aniversario número 42 de casado de mis suegros a un restaurant Argentino que se llama el Patio. Bien argentino el lugar. Encontre hasta manteca
La Veronica y todo!!
La pasamos re bien! Lo único que me arruino un poco la noche fue que me olvide de comprarle los alfajores a mi esposo (los Havanna son sus alfajores favoritos). El me los había pedido cuando ibamos rumbo para allá, y como no los vi en el negocio ni me acorde.

Alfajores Havanna


El maridito mío esta enojadito porque me olvide, y a mi me pone triste. Hoy me propuse encontrar esos alfajores no importa como o donde pero los va a tener. El hace tanto por mi que me siento culpable. Saben que recien llame a un Mercado latino que vende algunos productos Argentinos y me dijo que para la tarde los va a tener, yay!! Estoy contenta y el va a estar contento tambien!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

marrrrrrrrrdita! alfajores havanna! -muere ahogada en babas-
que riiiico! :D
Espero ansiosa ver tus fotitos.

Angie said...

I saw the Blythe clothes. They are so adorable! I found this recipe for the cookies http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Peruvian-Alfajores/Detail.aspx Don't know if you love to bake (I don't, I love to cook but I hate to bake) but maybe you could make him the cookies. They do look tasty!