Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Finally new items arrived to my life!

Well I feel good today!! I finally have sold something in my shop! As soon as I listed it the cute Pink Polka Blythe hat was gone, yay!!!
Yesterday I took pictures of the cute finished items. I’m so happy that I have something new to show and to sell!

For sale at my shop

A la venta en mi negocio

Luna loves to be a model whenever she has the opportunity. She was the one who suggested this wonderful colors!

For sale at my shop

A la venta en mi negocio



For Sale at my shop
A la venta en mi negocio
SOLD!!!!

I totally love this hat, I almost keep it for Luna, but she said mami sell it you can make me another one!

Changing the subject yesterday my hubby two more friends couples and me went to have some dinner to a Greek restaurant; we had a lot of fun! Good food, good company, good friends and my hubby. I didn’t eat much, but I tried a little bit of everything and that was great.

In reference to my husband’s alfajores I did not have any luck, the guy told me that he was going to have them, but he doesn’t have them yet. He said maybe in a couple of weeks.
Besides my husband yesterday discovered it by reading my blog, that I was trying to get them, so called me and said to me “ baby don’t worry about it, you don’t have to buy them, it’s ok”. So we’ll see if I can find them anyway.

Yesterday I became a member of the NaBloPomo. You are supposed to blog everyday on the month of November, see I missed 4 day because I discovered it yesterday, I hope it’s OK, and if it’s not Ok, I will do it anyways.



Bueno hoy si que me siento mejor!! Finalmente vendí algo en mi negocio! Tan pronto como lo puse para vender lo vendí, habra durado 5 minutos si eso y ya no estaba más.
Ayer tome las fotos de los lindo projectitos que ya tenia listos para mi negocito.
Ahora por fin tengo algo Nuevo para mostrar y para vender.

For sale at my shop
A la venta en mi negocio
SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!


Este es un gorrito de Navidad, me encanta le puse un arbolito de navidad en el medio de la florcita!

Cambiado de tema ayer mi esposo dos parejas amigas y yo fuimos a cenar a un restaurante Griego; la pasamos re bien! Buena comida, buena compania, buenos amigos, y el maridito al lado mío! La verdad que no comí mucho pero eso si probe un poquito de cada cosa, me encanta hacer eso.

En referencia a los alfajores de mi Esposito querido, no tuve nada de suerte. El señor me dijo que los iba a tener a la nochesita y me mintío no los tenía nada. Dijo que por ahí los traía en un par de semanas. Aparte mi esposo estuvo chusmenado mi blog ayer y descubrió todo, así que me llamó y me dijo que no me haga problema que no me gaste la platita y que no le compre nada. Yo pienso que si el señor los trae igual los voy a comprar porque ahora la que se quedo con las ganas de comerlos soy yo.

Ayer me hice miembro de NaBloPomo. Uno está supuesto a escribir una entrada en el blog todos los días de Noviembre, lo malo es que yo me perdí los primeros 4 dias porque recien la descubrí ayer. Espero que no importe, y bueno sino no me importa igual es algo que quiero hacer.
Chicas quiero ir a casa y tejer y tejer mas Blyth gorritos!!!!

No comments: