Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just having a good time!

Yesterday it was a really busy day for me at work, it was all me; by the time I got home I was exhausted. Since my husband was working last night I had time to watch my shows, yay I had the power in the remote control!! So I went upstairs I change into comfy clothes, I grab my needles and I put on one of my shows!Ralaxing time...“Sigh”......
I'm really into TELL ME YOU LOVE ME (I love that show is so real and romantic at the same time) it’s an HBO show. I highly recommend it! See I have to take advantage of the TV when my hubby is not home, because when he is home he is the owner of the TV, he won’t let the remote go!!! Amazing!

So, while watching my shows I was knitting, of course. I was working on more Blythe hats. It’s like all the sudden my head is full of ideas again! You’ll see.
I was also working on the neck of my green vest, I have to finish it soon because winter is here.
I have some pictures to post I’m so excited about it. I knit a little bit every night.

This is my green vest pattern Triangle stitch, I love it!


I’m only using the neck pattern from this magazine, although I think the whole thing looks really pretty.


Ayer estuve ocupadisima en mi trabajo, Para el tiempo que llegue a mi casa ya estaba agotada. Mi esposo estuvo trabajando anoche, así que aproveche y me puse al día con todos los programas que yo miro, Siiii por fin tuve el poder de usar el control remoto de la tele!!
Así que llegue a casa le dí una galletita a cada una de mis perris, subí a mi cuarto y salte adentro de ropa bien cómoda. Por supuesto de ahí agarré mis agujitas, me apoderé del sofá y a tejer y mirar mis programas!!! Relajación… “ suspiro”….
Me re- enganche con un show que se llama “Tell me you love me” (me encanta porque es realista y romántico al mismo tiempo) es una serie de HBO. La verdad que lo recomiendo. Mira tengo que tomar ventaja de la tele cuando mi esposo no esta, porque cuando el esta, dios mio, es el dueño de la tele y del control, no deja ninguna de las dos cosas ni por un minuto! Increible!!

Así que mientras estaba mirando tele por supuesto estaba tejiendo, estuve trabajando en más gorritos para las muñes Blythe. Es como que de golpe se me lleno la cabezita de ideas super lindas otra vez! Ya vas a ver.
También estuve tejiendo un poquito el cuello del chalequito verde, si porque lo tengo que terminar rapidito ya que el invierno se esta haciendo presente por estos lados.
Tengo algunas fotitos para subir, la verdad que estoy muy contenta con el patrón del chaleco, no es el de la revista eh! Use un punto que acá se llama punto triangulo y me encanta como queda. Solo estoy copiando el cuello de esta revista, aunque creo que todo el chaleco esta precioso.
Este es el punto que use yo, el punto triangulo!! No es re lindo?

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh that's all men. James does the same thing. On the up side though we have 2 TV's so I usually go upstairs to the bedroom to watch what I want.

Can't wait to see the finished project. Looks beautiful so far! And I love the green color, very gorgeous.