Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend and Pictures of the Girly Redskins hat!



Remember that last time I told you that I was going to the Redskins Game? Well here are the pictures! Well I have to tell you that my hubby and I decided to take the hat I made to the game, so we could take pictures at the stadium! And so we did. We had a blast! I have a really nice picture of my hubby and me but since it’s in his camera some day he is going to download it and I'll posted.
Today I select the best pictures for the hat and send them to the Knitting Calendar!
Oh one thing!!!! Can you see the guy wearing a custom kinda next to me? He is like a legend at the stadium! He is always there, it's like a "must see" if you go to one of the Redskins games.

Well last Saturday; I had my first Jewelry show! It went very well, I had sales and I was happy. I wish more friends would have come, but they had things to do and they couldn't make it. My Hubby came to the show and he was so proud of me, it felt good! I was proud of myself too! At nighttime we went to my best friend's house because it was his B-day, and he was celebrating, we had drinks, played cards, talked, laughed and planned, we got to see all our friends at the party. We had a great time! We went to bed at 2:30am!!!!!

Sunday, mmmmm it was so relaxing! I slept in until 10:30AM!! And then just chilled, watching the games and hanging out with hubby, drinking mate and knitting!

It was a great weekend!
xOXoo

No comments: