Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!

Today is November 3rd and it's my dad's Birthday!!! I wish I could be with him, but he is in Argentina and I'm here in the US. I have flown for his Birthday twice before! He loved it! But not this year, we are working on something else this time, and my dad is happy with it too! So I wish you the Birthday of you life, lots of happiness, love and even more lots of health!!!! Te Amo papi!


Well I have been knitting my cardigan! I finished knitting now, I only need to the neck part and put it all together! I was thinking about using my sewing machine to do that, any suggestions? I've never tried that before. So we'll see.

There is something I wanted to share with you guys, Sunday afternoon I felt like drinking soup, so I opened my fridge and I pulled all the vegetables that I could find.
This is what it came out with; I mixed butter squash, sweet potato, zucchini, and beats, chicken broth, some soup noodles and maizena! After they boiled and cooked I took it all the veggies put them on the blender and made them pure.
Wauu what a bloody soup! Perfect for Halloween week! It was red!!! Like blood! hahaha but delicious!
Because of its color and texture I decided to call it the Halloween bloody soup!
Please if you would like the recipe let me know it was DELICIOUS!

No comments: