Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy and easy


The weekend was very nice, I got to go to the Redskins game and, even though I'm not a fan, I enjoyed the game. My husband and I had a great time, spending time together make us always happy. After the game we went to eat a hamburger at my favorite place Johnny Rockets! mmm soo good, but very evil food!
Yesterday, it was mother's day in Argentina, so I called my mom and wished her all the best and send her a nice big fat present and she loved it! I think that nothing in the entire world is enough to express all we feel for our mothers, and I told her that too. I wished I were there with her to give her a bear hug!
Saturday, mmm In the morning I went to delivered the hats with my husband, then he had to go to work, so I decided to go to my friend Cheli's house to drink so mate and to chat. Because Cheli is my mother's in law friend as well we went together. We had a great time! I thought Cheli how to crochet a flower, and she loved it!


I will put some pictures later on.


Health:
Drinking Organic green tea, eating a kiwi a day, and trying to eat as healthy as possible. Water levels are really good, drinking about 7 to 8 glasses a day.

No comments: