Friday, October 16, 2009

The weekend is almost here!

I was a really busy day yesterday. A soon as I got home I sat down at the kitchen with my mother in law, (hubby was working) sipped some MATE (yummy. Typical drink from my country) and started crocheting flowers like crazy! We needed 40 and we accomplished 36. We were so tired! It took us from 6:00 pm to 9pm to finish them all. All those flowers were for the hats that I have to deliver on Saturday morning to the shoe store called Shoe Fly. Today, I have to attach the flower to the pins and to the hats, but that’s easy!

Well, let’s talk about something more fun, like Plans for the weekend!
Saturday, having friends over, they are probably sleepping over because on Sunday we have free tickets to go see the Redskins! I know none of us is a Redskins fan either but hey we have FREE tickets for a game!! So we are going, it’s going to be a lot of fun!

Well have a great weekend; I’m off to start enjoying my free time!

No comments: