Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby Abigail's Cardigan

In the mean while I had to knit something cute and tiny for somebody special and beautiful!
Here is a little gift I made for my husband's coworker's baby Abigail! I choose a very cute pattern called
Well, the truth that I bought this yarn  a long time ago. I could never find the right project for it. Finally one day I came across this pattern and I loved it! Unfortunately, I had to make some modifications on the pattern since I didn't have enough yarn (but I really really wanted to use this yarn), but it came out pretty, don't you think? Colors of Candy and Rainbow together ideal for a little girl!

Becky ,the mom (she is very sweet) loved  it and as soon as my husband gave to her she sent me a beautiful thank you text and that same day in the evening  I received a pic of baby Abigail wearing the cardigan!
Too cute! I was so glad to see that the size was perfect!
Baby's Lace Cardigan by Stefanie Japel

Love buttons!

Baby Abigail!The cutest model!
Have a great week!
Hugs to you
Sabrina

1 comment:

melissa said...

what an adorable cardigan! love the button!
and it looks completely adorable on sweet little abigail.