Friday, March 9, 2012

What do I knit next?





  Springtime is in the air! I can see it, smell it and feel it! This is a beautiful flower from the Amaryllis plant. My dearest friends gifted to me at the beginning of February for a very special occasion. And this week was the blooming week, it looks so beautiful,  with vibrant colors and extremely big flowers, 4 of them at the same time!!!
Sitting on my desk at home for color inspiration.

 Knitting
After finishing what I call my masterpiece shawl I felt so happy and proud of myself. It was funny when my husband came to go to bed and there I was sitting on the middle of the bed contemplating my masterpiece, he laughed and sat with me to enjoy the moment!! Hahahaha. You are an advanced knitter now! He said.
Well, since the shawl is blocking right now, my hands are free, and I don’t know what to knit next! There are so many cute projects that I have on my mind, but I can’t decide!
 I don’t know if I want to make Sylvi or something faster like a vest for summer time to use with my leggings? I also want to knit a cardigan in fingering yarn, so I can use it in spring season. What should I do? So many projects only two hands!!
Help me; what colors do you think would look good on me for springtime? I have to buy the yarn, but I can’t decide on the right color yet! Please help!!!
This is what I’m looking at :
What are you knitting right now?
I really would like to try the Madelinetosh yarn, it seems so nice and soft. Have you tried it yet?

Have a great weekend and today I want to send you a pre-spring happy hug!

Sabrina


No comments: