Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy International Women's Day!!!!!

Today is the International Women's Day!!! Happy day  to the most important women in my life, the fighter, the dreamer my idol my dear Mother; and of course Happy Day to all the amazing women in my life, to all my readers to you that come to see me time to time, have a wonderful day and remember "We woman are important, and We need to get respected and respect ourselves. Love yourself and think of your body as a sanctuary.
Hoy es el día Internacional de la Mujer y por eso quiero decirle Feliz Día a la mujer más importante de mi vida, a la que lucha con uñas y dientes para seguir día a día, a mi unica idola, Mi querida Madre. Y por supuesto también quiero decirles Feliz Día a todas las mujeres que están en mi vida, a todas mis lectoras y a vos que venis de vez en cuando, pero venis. Hagamonos respetar, y también respetemonos a nosotras mismas.

Abrazos
Sabrina

2 comments:

MarmePurl said...

Hi Sabrina! I love all you new knitting projects and I am happy when I see a blog post from you!

Sabrina's Creations said...

Thank you so much! Happy Day to you my friend!
Hugs
Sabrina