Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New day, New creations

Today is a good day, I feel a lot better, and everything is a lot clear. It funny how sometimes 24 hours can change things or feelings. A person might find a solution in that amount of time. Well today is Wednesday a day before Thanksgiving I haven't bought the Turkey yet, what a mess! This is going to be the first year that I will be making the turkey by myself! Will see how it comes out! Any tips for beginners will be highly appreciated. Wish me luck! It's going to be fun!
Knitting:
You see today I am going to share with you two more creations that I finished and I never posted, remember that I told you that I took pics last Sunday? Well this are some of those pics.
I made this wonderful cowl or neck warmer, if you could just touch the yarn! You have not idea how soft and thick this yarn is. It's soooo soft! Like a cloud (or Nube in Spanish)! That's why I call it
                                                                 
                                                                    Maiz  Nube Cowl 
                                                

I really do like the color, so rich for this fall, and the buttons are from a little shop in Argentina that only sells buttons, and these ones are tree buttons, it's like the wood has been cut straight from the tree and painted.

I also made a hat, kind of like a slouchy hat with a small pattern.The yarn is wool and is really soft.
I really like how the purples blend and form a nice color all together.I called this one
                                                            The Purple Slouchy Hat
So, very happy with these two projects, I really like them. I hope you like them too.
For now I have to go to lunch, and I need to go buy the turkey breast!
Hugs for you my friends,
Sabrina

No comments: