Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lot of work today

I have been working a lot today, uploading all my finished projects to my Etsy shop. Finally the day was nice enough to let me take pics, well I have to say that I was on the mood for it as well, which made everything a lot easier.
I have a lot to show you, many new projects and some of them very interesting ones.
I decided that I'm not going to upload all the pics for my new project, but instead some of them and then you can go see the rest here. What I do want to show you is this cool project which is called

                                                                   "The Magic Scarf"
 You can use it as a scarf, very warm, soft and light, or maybe if it gets chilli you can just use it as a sweater!
                                                                  How cool is that?
I hope you like it, and I will show more of my projects later on.
Have a great Sunday, and enjoy the rest of it!
Hugs
Sabrina

No comments: