Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nice Opportunities


Sometimes life gives you opportunities and you need to know how to take advantage of them. Sometimes we see them sometimes we don’t. Today I was surfing online and I went to see the Knit Picks site. I like their yarn; they have good quality for great prices. Today I found out that Knit Picks is offering an Independent Designer Partnership program, really cool.
I thought for a moment and I smile…mm I think this is a good opportunity, isn’t it? I told myself. So I looked through my handmade hat pictures and I pick two that I had made with their yarn. I hesitated for a moment, and I just did it; I sent Knit Picks and email showing them my work and telling them that I would love to be part of that wonderful program. I keep my fingers cross. I felt like a wonderful opportunity was right there in front of me and I had to take it. The thing is that almost all my work is made with their yarn. I love it, the price it’s great, and the quality is really good. We’ll see what happens.
I have to be honest, I feel like knitting again! So today I might start my husband’s hat. My hands are itching. …Needlessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoa Diosa ,gracias por las cosas lindas que decis de mi,ya tengo dos gorritos , espero verte pronto.
besos tia Cheli