Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New House!!!!!!!!



Well first of all Happy New Year!!!
I have been lost in my little tiny world, doing things and doing nothing. It seems to me that the weather makes me really lazy! I used to love wintertime but now I don’t know anymore, I am changing. I think I like warmer days, maybe summer! Wauu from winter to summer! Who knew!
My life has been very much crazy lately, in a good way though! We started looking to buy a house and we found one! Yes it will be my first own house, so can you imagine how exciting I am, right? My husband and I thought it was a good time to grow and invest in a home, our first home! So here we are packing what we're keeping and donating what we don’t want. We are sooo happy, we can’t believe that we were able to accomplish this dream. It feels great.

I have to say that everything in my sewing room has been packed away! !  So that’s why you won’t see any knew creations until maybe February. I only left out a ball of yarn and needles US7 to make a hat for my husband. That’s the only thing that he uses knitted by me, HATS. Which I like when he wears it and somebody said something about the hat and I can see his proud face saying “ oh my wife made it for me”, his eyes looking to meet mine and a smile comes out of his sweet face.

My new sewing room is going to be a little smaller that the one I have right now, but it has a beautiful window and lots of natural light. I don’t know if I am going to paint it yet, but I am already planning where to put my desk.


Well this is what’s going on in my tiny world at the moment.
OHHH I forgot to mention that I might go to Argentina on March or April. My parents don’t know yet, since I haven't buy the ticket yet I don't want to say anything until I am one hundred % sure.
I hope you have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diosa los felicito!!!!muy contenta por ustedes. Toda la felicidad del mundo. Feliz 2010!!
Te quiero!!

tia Cheli