Thursday, September 13, 2007

What a nice week so far!!



Sorry that I haven’t been writing everyday, it’s very hard to get use to this. I still try to figure this entire blog thing out. I’m use to flickr, what a wonderful place to make new friends!!So many talented people, I love looking at their pictures, it really help you to learn how to make your page or blog to look better. Talking about flickr:
Check this out!
Well two days ago I got a beautiful package on my mail, from my very, very good flickr friend Angie. She made a nice and big knitting case with lots of stitch marker!! When I saw it I was speechless! It looks just beautiful!!! Thank you so, so much Angie, I'm so lucky to have as my friend!!!
The funny thing is that I’ve always wanted one, and now I have it and it’s perfect!

No comments: