Thursday, June 18, 2015

of cakes and knitting

     
Good afternoon! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Today I want to share with a potpourri of topics. First I wanted to share a picture of a fruit tart that my mother made yesterday, (remember that my mom lives in Argentina and I only get to see her once a year, I love her with all my heart, bones, spirit anything and everything for her! Lol) well she said that she dedicated this tart to me! 
You see my mom’s dream was always to have a pastry shop, is never too late right? I think it looks beautiful and I posted the pics on Facebook and she was the happiest when my friends and family left comments about her cake! She is too cute!

Well knitting wise I’m making several items at the same time, who can have just one knitting project right? I’m making an asymmetrical scarf, a pillow, a hat and a mini sweater! And I was thinking about starting a little cardigan for my niece.
I’m using a yarn for the scarf that I found at store called Tuesday morning and it’s merino wool, it’s super soft and the quality is wonderful for the price. I think I’ll have to go for more colors! I love it!


Well  I have a lot of work to do (like real work) so I ‘ll have to go now.

Many hugs to you and I wish we could have slice of my mom’s cake together with some Earl Grey tea

No comments: