Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The pictures

Today is all about the pending pictures that I've promised for so long. Last night I got to uploaded all my pictures to the computer so I will have plenty of projects to show you.

First I would like to start with some of the yarn that I bought on my last trip to Argentina, I don't know the name of it or what is made of because it doesn't say, but it's extremely soft and fuzzy, love this yarn to knit scarf or something that will go around your neck, or a chunky baby sweater, it is out of this world! I wish you could touch it, I really do! Great scarfs are coming for this winter, would you like one? Let me know with time, because this yarn flies out of my hands!

Well, now I would like to show you some of my latest creations on necklaces. These ones are the ones I've mention on the last two posts. They already sold.
                           This is the Green Necklace set, made of green and yellow  turquoise.
This is one of my favorites,  It's called The Star set. For this set I used 925 silver and semiprecious black gold-stone.


Then I made a colorful necklace with some sort of shell that I brought from Argentina,

                                                             I call this one Chapitas set,

And this is the last set, I called it
                                                                Yellow Jade set


Well, these are some of my latest creations on jewelry, I hope you like them.
I am also working on some other necklaces with real strong colors and special combinations. I will post them when I am done.


If you are interested in any of my jewelry please email me at sabrinacreations@comcast.net or leave me a comment.I don't put all I have in my shop.
 For now, I want to say thank you for being there for me, and I hope you have a great happy day!
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: