Thursday, June 26, 2008

This is what I have!

Hi there this days are being difficult, I have been super busy trying to keep up with everything in my life! Where do I find peace? When I create! because my mind floats and is free imagination time!

This is what I have been doing lately!
This beautiful lace dress is on sale at my shop!!


The dress comes with a delicate cape to combine.

I also have chairs on Sale until July 4Th!!!
On sale at my Etsy shop!


and finally I made a couple of Bed set for the dollies! They need to be comfy and cozy too!

This is the first one, I called it Violet hearts Bed set!


This one is another Bed set that I called Ladybug bed set!


This one is my favorite! because I used a special Japanese fabric for the cover and sheets! It looks adorable! I called this set
"The Hedgehog bed Set",This set is also on sale at my Etsy shop!

I hope you like it! I love to create for Blythe dolls and every piece that I make is make with love and dedication! If you have any questions about any of my work please feel free to email me, I will be more that Happy to help you.
I hope everybody has a great week!

No comments: