Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Today my head is full of ideas!

Today my head is full of ideas! I think that my creative energy is back! I feel like I want to finish some projects that I have left on my needles and my hooks for so long! I have 3 amigurumis to finish, I just need to crochet the arms and legs. I also have the back and the front of a sweater that I have started last year. Talking about this sweater, I think I might turn it on a vest, I’m not sure yet. I also have the cutes knitting toy’s booklet from Jess Hutchison!
The thing was that I wanted to have it forever but it was sold out and the author won’t publish it again. Fortunately I found a nice girl (one of my flickr’s friend) that had a copy of the booklet. She got in touch with Jess and asked her if she could make a copy for me (for personal use) Jess said that it was not a problem. So this nice girl made a copy and sent it to me and now I have all these cute patterns to make!!! I can’ wait, my hands are itching so badly!
The only thing is that almost all the patterns have to be knit on DPN’, now I feel more confident because I’m getting better at using DPN’.
Anyways, first I want to finish the socks, and then we’ll see what is going to be next.


Booklet by Jess Hutchison

Hoy mi cabecita está llena de ideas! Siento que toda mi energía creativa ha vuelto! Me dieron ganas de terminar todos los proyectos que tengo abandonados por tanto tiempo en mis agujas de tejer y en mis ganchos de crochet! Tengo tres amigurumis para terminar. A los cuales les tengo que hacer solo las piernitas y los bracitos para que queden listos. También tengo la parte de adelante y de atrás de un sweater que había empezado el año pasado. Con respecto a este sweater creo que lo voy a transformar en un lindo chaleco, no estoy segura todavía.
Ah, también tengo el librito de Jess Hutchison,que tráe los patrones más lindo para tejer juguetes.
La historia fué así, yo estaba queriendo este librito por mucho tiempo, lo busque cielo y tierra, pero sin suerte de encontrarlo ya estaban todos vendidos. En mi página de Flickr un día se lo vi a una chica, enseguida me contacté con ella. Creo que ella si entendio realmente cuanto lo quería, que hizo todo lo posible para mandarme una copia del ejemplar. Ella le escribió un email a la autora del libro preguntandole si estaba bien que me haga una copia para mi uso personal. La autora le dijo que si, que no había ningún problema, así que acá estoy feliz con mi librito Nuevo y un montón de patrones preciosos para hacer, ya me pican las manos terriblemente!!!!
Lo único es que para casi todos los patrones se necesita usar las agujas de doble punta, es un poquito difícil si no estas acostumbrada a usarlas. Yo me siento un poco mas cómoda despúes de haber tejido el par de medias.
Bueno de todas maneras,primero quiero terminar las medias para mi mami y despúes veremos que empiezo.

2 comments:

Angie said...

OMGosh! I LOVE Jess Hutchinson! She has the cutest bunny that I've been wanting to knit for awhile! http://www.jesshutch.com/bunny.html
I think that'll be my first project in my new house!

Glad your back into the creative mood again. Don't worry, I've been there before. I'll be interested in seeing what's hot off your needles and hooks.

Sabrina's Creations said...

I love that bunny too Angie!! I think I'll have to make one too!
I'm glad that you're glad that I'm back!
As I said I'm planning to finish my old projects, so as soon as that happens I'll show them to you!
Are you in the new house yet?