Monday, August 13, 2012

And the winner is....

Yes remember that I told you that I was going to enter the cardigan to the Prince William County Fair? Well I did and guess what? My Mythos won the first place (blue ribbon)!! I was so like O-M-G! I just couldn't believe it. My cardigan just came out of my needles and it's the winner? wauu awesome! I was not expecting that price! All my work was so worth it!
I also enter my Echo shawl and my Cloud Bolero and they both won the "third place", so yes I was so happy and proud. Here are some pics of my items.

                                                                     My Mythos
                                                                       Yay!!!
My Echo Flower Shawl won 3rd Place

My Cloud Bolero won 3rd Place!


I wanted to share with you this wonderful knittng experience it was fun, I might do it again next year.
Many hugs for you and thank you for stopping by!
Sabrina

5 comments:

melissa said...

congratulations!!
your mythos is so so gorgeous!! a completely deserved blue ribbon!

MarmePurl said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabrina's Creations said...

Thank you so very much girls!

knittingsandwich said...

fabulous! congrats!!

Sabrina's Creations said...

Thank you so much Knitting!