Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy


This is the time of year when I like to start making changes on my life.
I like to re-organized things, and make new decisions. I have wanting to take yoga, pilates or zumba classes for a very long time, and of course I always find a very nice excuse not to do it, and then another year goes by.
Last Monday I went to the Gym and took a Zumba class, OMG!!!!! What a class ladies!
I started thinking it was going to be easy, pssh this is nothing, I thought….after 15 minutes into the class and I was OMG! I need a break, where is my water!!!!!! I am so hot, wauuu I am sweating… after 55 minutes I was Happy, and destroyed!
I think Zumba is a really happy class, music, movements, you laugh a lot, you feel your energy levels rising really quick, but you also feel your body working really good, you work almost every part of your body dancing!!
 Well, when I got home I had a talk with my husband and told him that I wanted to join the Chinn Center Gym, he said “go ahead if it makes you feel good, do it!”. He is my sunshine! So, on Wednesday I become a member for a month! That same day, I took another Zumba Class and yesterday I went to do my YOGA!
I feel great, happy from inside out! Zumba gives me energy and my body works really hard to keep up with the flowing of the class, Yoga gives me peace, calm, balance, harmony, and my body works hard too!
Next week I am going to try Pilates! And if I like I will do the three classes alternatively.
So this is me today happy as a clown!
Today I am thinking about going to a Zumba class and then to the sauna to get detox!
I am loving my life, my family, my friends, my dogs and myself.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Saturday I have a Surprise Birthday party for my friend Vale, she turned 30 years old on Tuesday, so this Saturday her family and us are going to through her a surprise B-Day party!
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Sunday Relax DAY!!!!
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Hugs to all my readers and have a great weekend!!!!!
Sabry


No comments: