Thursday, September 13, 2007

Do you like Blythe Dolls??



As you might know by now, I love to sew, crochet and knit from those three activities I create. I like to create different things, that’s why I have such a variety of items in my shop. Approximately a month ago I got my first Blythe doll, Luna. She is beautiful, and of course I have to create for her too. Between last Sunday and yesterday I finished some cute items for her and for others Blythe dolls! I like to make Blythe items.


I was thinking that I might have to open another shop, exclusively for doll’s items. Otherwise my shop is going to be confusing I think, but I’m not sure yet.
This is a little chair that I have in my shop, it's ideal for Latty doll's too. I used them more for my amigurumis. I think it's too adorable.




All right! I think I wrote more than enough for now!
I’ll be back later!

No comments: